> Aqua Piccolo LE – Leather – Analogue Moisture Meter
Aqua Piccolo LE – Leather – Analogue Moisture Meter
Application Industry: Agricultural Products, Leather
Aqua-Piccolo moisture meters are a smaller and less expensive alternative to the Aqua-Boy for measuring the moisture content of leather.
- If the special electrodes available for the Aqua-Boy are not needed. The Aqua-Piccolo is small enough to be easily carried in a pocket.
- The needle electrodes are part of the meter. For the protection of the user the needles are covered by a guard that is automatically withdrawn when the needles are pressed in to the material to be measured
- The measuring electrode is incorporated in the upper part of the moisture meter.
- To avoid injuries, the electrode needles are recessed and emerge only when the electrode is pressed upon the material to be measured.
- With the electrode in contact with the material to be measured, depress the button and read the moisture percentage directly on the meter scale.
- Release the measuring button to end the measurement.
|| Aqua-Boy/ KPM
||Aqua Piccolo LE
|Built In Scale
||Press the white measuring button and read the result directly on the meter scale.
||1 x 9v Battery
||68 x 34 x 120mm
BIS © 2016 All Rights Reserved .